Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:InJoy Global, Inc.
Attn: General Counsel
5348 Vegas Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89108 USA
For all email submissions please include the subject line: DMCA Takedown Request. If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Sweepstakes or Contests. From time to time, we may make available on the Website one or more sweepstakes or contests. Determining whether an individual is eligible to participate and win possible prizes is set forth in the official rules.
We may change, suspend or discontinue the Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database or content.
User Content. We may provide features that enable our users to post comments or other content on the Website, such as our Challenge Community feature where members can post comments and engage with one another. Your participation and submitted user content are subject to the following Rules & Etiquette
By joining and participating in this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules
and Contest Rules
. If you do not agree these terms and conditions, please do not use this site or participate in the Challenge.
You also agree to reserve discussions and comments to content to that best suited to the medium. Comments should concern topics of interest to the Challenge community.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important rules
. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access for anyone who violates these rules.
• Show respect. Don't harshly challenge or attack others. The discussions and comments are meant to be positive and supportive, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
• Don't post commercial messages on any discussion post or other area where others might see it. Don’t post links to websites where others can purchase your products or products that you recommend for purchase. Contact people directly with product and service information if you believe it would help them.
• Don't use the Challenge to promote/disseminate surveys of any kind. Only Injoy Global may post surveys.
• Don’t use the Challenge to recruit research or interview subjects.
• Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on discussions is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, copyright and antitrust laws.
• All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal postings or other materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see, or that you would not want anyone to know come from you.
• We reserve the right to reject any message for any reason.
• State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
• Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply.
• Only send a message to the entire discussion group when it contains information that everyone can benefit from.
• Do not post partisan political statements aimed at influencing legislation or supporting or opposing candidates for public office, or in a manner that otherwise violates applicable law.
Injoy Global does not actively monitor member submissions for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of the Injoy Global, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to delete any postings without notice and to take other appropriate action.
or Contest Rules
. Injoy Global is not responsible for the opinions and information posted by members or others.
Third Party Content. The Website may contain third party materials and content. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any statements, representations or any other form of information contained in third party content appearing on or made available through the Website. Inclusion of a third party or its, his, her content on the Website is not an endorsement thereof.
We will not be liable, under any circumstances, for the illegality, inaccuracy or error in any and all third party content. This Website contains links to other websites. We do not endorse these websites, are not responsible for them, and do not control, review, test, verify, certify, or authenticate the availability, accuracy, reliability, content, associated links, privacy and security practices, resources, or services associated with a third party site. We are not liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third party content. Links and access to these sites are provided for your convenience only and should you choose to access such other sites you acknowledge that you do so voluntarily and assume all risk.
Prohibited Uses. You are solely responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, illegal or otherwise inappropriate activities are grounds for termination of your access the Website. Without limitation to other prohibited uses specified herein, you are prohibited from using the Website for the following purposes: